You wouldn’t attempt to hike a mountain or run a marathon without wearing the correct gear. Yet, despite the the fact that we spend one-third of our lives sleeping, a lot of us have not prepared our beds to provide us the highest quality sleep – and – the health benefits that this also provides!
We often like to blame our budgets for continually sleeping on a less than ideal mattress, but knowing that a little bit more quality sleep can aid weight loss, improve our memories, and even help us live longer – why would we put a price tag on a good night’s sleep?
The wrong mattress, on the other hand, can cause more harm than lower back pain or a crick in your neck.
Here are six ways a high-quality mattress can improve your health.
- Improved Posture – Sleeping on a high-quality mattress has a direct impact on your posture. When you spend each night in a bed that properly supports your body, you will discover that your posture will improve, which in turn eliminates shoulder, back, and neck pain associated from poor posture.
- Relief to Pressure Points – A low-quality mattress puts pressure on your joints and limbs; this results in you turning and tossing all night, trying to get comfortable. Conversely, a high-quality mattress relieves pressure at the limbs and joints, so your body can enjoy the benefits of energy conservation and sound sleep.
- Back Pain Relief – Those suffering from back pain know how hard it is to get comfortable in bed. As heat and pressure from your body comes in contact with your high-quality mattress, it supports and cradles your body while you sleep. You will notice the difference in your back pain instantly and year over year.
- Mood Enhancement and Increased Energy – You’ll discover that you’ll wake up in a better mood and with more energy since you didn’t spend the whole night tossing and turning. These benefits set you up for a happier day, without fatigue, and free of pain. (Who knows how many bad moods you may currently experience – not realizing it all started with a low-quality mattress!)
- Stress Relief – Ever discovered that despite having gotten enough sleep that you’re exhausted when you wake up? You might be dealing with tension and stress originating from the discomfort of a low-quality bed. A mattress that supports your body (high quality) will help you feel rested and relaxed as you go about your day.
- Better Sleep – Finally, a high-quality mattress will generally cause your sleep to improve greatly. You’ll be able to stay asleep longer and fall asleep faster, all without waking or restlessness. Good sleep reflects in all areas of your life, from the maintenance of a healthy weight to better memory functions to workplace efficiency. If you’re looking to feel your best and get on top of health problems right away: start by improving your sleep.
Improve Your Health Now
If you’re ready to reap the health benefits listed here above, take a look at our selection of high-quality mattresses and plan a visit to come test them out for yourself. We look forward to helping you improve your health ASAP!