Address: 400 Thatford Ave Brooklyn NY 11207
Hours: Monday To Friday, 10:00 am To 6:00 pm.
On the day of pickup, call Two hours before you arrive to ensure your merchandise is pre-picked and waiting for you.
An appropriately sized vehicle is necessary to transport merchandise that is picked up.
• New Lots Furniture is not responsible for damage incurred during the subsequent transportation
Assembly Prior To Pick up:
Your merchandise may require extensive assembly.
• Our warehouse personnel can assemble chairs, barstools and occasional tables for a fee of $50.
Assembly After Pickup:
If you require assistance in assembling your merchandise after you have taken possession, we can schedule an In-Home Technician to come to your home for a fee of $80. Call to arrange for this service.
This service available in Brooklyn, Queens And Manhattan only.
Proper ID Required:
We require proper identification (e.g. driver’s license with photo).
• The identification must match the name on the sales order.
• Must present copy of order.
• If someone else is picking up the merchandise for you, notify us of the name of the person in
advance. We will require proper identification of that person.
• Any special requests must be arranged at the time you are setting up your pickup.
Note to all customers:
You MUST check your furniture at the warehouse, New Lots Furniture will NOT be responsible for any damages
after customer makes their pickup.
For any pick up information or questions please call the store (718) 257-6644.