This dresser is the epitome of traditional decor. Louis Philippe-style moulding dates back to the mid-19th century when furnishings were lavish yet somewhat simple. Deep finish brings warmth and elegance into the space.
- Dresser only; mirror sold separately
- Made of engineered wood
- Antique bronze-tone hardware
- Louis Philippe-style moulding
- 6 drawers with metal slides positioned beneath drawers
- Includes tipover restraint device
With a warm inviting traditional design bathed in a deep brown finish, the beauty of the “Alisdair” bedroom collection comes to life in the subtle curves and antique bronze color hardware creating a relaxed sophistication that perfectly transforms the décor of any bedroom.